IGP Ochola Replaces Police ICT Boss
Amos Ngabirano Out; Felix Baryamwisaki In
Inspector General of Uganda Police (IGP) Martins Okoth Ochola has shaken up the force’s ICT department, replacing director Amos Ngabirano with Felix Baryamwisaki.
Felix Baryamwisaki has been Ngabirano’s deputy.
He ends months of vaccum at the ICT’s top after Ngabirano threw in the towel.
Ngabirano’s contract had also expired about four weeks ago.
IGP OCHOLA REPLACES ICT DIRECTOR NGABIRANO, SHAKES UP DEPARTMENT
- Ochola also made more changes in the ICT department, including:
- Surveillance and Emergency Communication boss to deputise Baryamwisaki
- Assistant Commissioner of Police Ezra Mujabwami appointed acting Commissioner in Charge of Maintenance in ICT directorate
- Ahmed Watwale appointed commissioner in charge of communications.
- Deputy Kampala metropolitan Police ICT boss Abdallah Nabongo replaces Ahmed Watwale as head of ICT at KMP.